My Day at the Dentist: The Dental Form Just for Kids
When a kiddo visits the office for an appointment, turning up the fun and positivity about their oral health is priority No. 1!
Creating that fun, health-focused environment gets a whole lot easier with the Dental Form Just for Kids.
Designed like the coolest kids’ workbook out there, this free, creative resource is one-part activity sheet for the kiddos and one-part conversation starters for doctors.
When young patients work on the form, they not only answer fun questions that your team and the doctor can use to build a relationship, like “What did you dress as for Halloween last year?” — but they also give details about their dental hygiene, like how they brush their teeth.
- • Keep pediatric patients entertained and at ease while they wait
- • Help doctors chat more easily with the patients during their visit
- • Uncover details about the patients' diet that may affect their oral health
- • Discover what the patients' oral-hygiene routine is like
- • Learn how the patients honestly feel about seeing the doctor
With the Dental Form Just for Kids, your practice will be able to: